This is a really hard one! I struggled to think of Costumes starting with “I”…….once on a roll though I did manage a few that are fairly cool! I like the idea of an Indiana Jones type character and Bollywood costumes are always gorgeous! Let me know if you can think of ideas I have missed out on, just leave a comment and if I can I’ll add it in!
- Incredibles, Dash, Violet, Jack-Jack, Mr and Mrs
- Intergalactic Being – any space type costume or space character (only maybe stretching it here but it might fit the bill!
- Indiana Jones – cream/khaki pants, shirt, brown leather jacket, leather satchel, brown hat, brown belt, whip
- Inuit – see Eskimo
- Irish Leprechaun – green tailcoat, breeches, vest, cravat, green top hat
- Irish Dancer – see Beer Girl
- IronMan – also known as Iron Robot!
- Indian, Bollywood – See Bollywood
- Indian Maharajah – see Bollywood
- Ivanhoe – see Knight
So I’m slogging through the alphabet with the goal of getting through before party season kicks off again for the year and the birthday parties begin for 2018! If you can think of any costumes starting with an “I” that I haven’t thought of please comment below!
The magic of Disney is loved by young and old!
All year around we get requests for Disney inspired costumes and it’s super easy to come with some fantastic looks!
Below I’ve collected some of our favourite characters for inspiration. Can you think of any I’ve forgotten? Feel free to let me know in the comments!
The sweet Snow White is always a fab choice and there are many variations of her signature look.
Alice in Wonderland
Love all things Alice in Wonderland! There are so many versions of all its vibrant characters costumes, you can tweak this your way! We all need to have a Red Queen tantrum from time to time…….
We all know someone just like the leading authority on the boy who never grew up!
From Peter and the Lost Boys, to that mischievous character Tinkerbelle, there are an abundance of costume ideas from here. Captain Hook is also a popular character!
That pesky mouse
He turns up everywhere! This little lass at the Tunarama parade was so excited to see him she joined the parade for nearly half a kilometre!
All those princesses!
We all love an excuse to frock up and prance like a princess! There’s sure to be a Princess that suits your mood.
So many choices! Whichever you choose enjoy creating a bit of magical memories for your friends and family at the party!